04 Days/ 03 Nights
Day 1: Arrival at Goa
Get welcomed at the Airport/ Railway Station and then get transferred to the Resort. Call it a day of your choice spending your time at one of the prettiest beach- Calangute.
Soon after morning meal, get wheeled for the sight-seeing of Mangueshi Temple, Old Goa Church, Miramar Beach, Dona Paula and Panjim City. Return for the dinner at your Resort.
After the breakfast, step outdoors for your choice of adventure sports/water sports activities. You can enjoy banana boat ride, diving, dolphin-watching, water scooter, kayaking, fishing, parasailing.(Please contact us for the best rates/packages for the given activities) In the evening,return to the Resort for Dinner and night leisures.
Day 4: Departure from Goa
Soon after having your regular morning breakfast and having some shopping in local market area, you may depart for Airport/ Railway station and proceed with your onward journey. (Please book your departure/ return journey only for afternoon hours).
Wishing you a Happy Married Life!
Cidade De Goa or Similar
Total Price: Rs. 18,999, only, per person.
• Accomodation in AC Deluxe Room on a double sharing basis
• Arrival/ Departure transfer in A/C Coach (Charges of Rs 250 from Madgaon Railway Station)
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner
• Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival in hotel
• Tea/Coffee Maker (Charges extra for replenishment)
• 2 bottles of mineral water daily
• Sight seeing as per itinerary in A/C Coach/ Car
• All meals not mentioend above
• All other personal expenses
• Govt. service tax of 2.58%
• Anything else not mentioned above in inclusions
Note: Optional water/Adventure sports activities from Paahun :
1) Kayaking- Rs.2000 Per Person: You will be sailing through the still flat back waters,
2) Fishing- Rs.3500 Per Person: Experienced crew lead you to the favoured angling spots in search of different variety species of fish like Baramundi, Giant Indian Sea Perch, Sea Bass, King Fish, Red Snapper, Indian Salmon etc,
3) Diving- Rs. 3500 Per Person: See different and beautiful species of fish, explore an old shipwreck, marvel at the colours, and the play of light in the clear crystal waters,
4) Sailing- Rs. 1500 Per Person: Sail though the air with a full blown parasail as you are winched along over the waters of the crystal blue Arabian Sea. Certainly it will take your breath away!
…to name a few.