Day 02 – Wake up early morning and take a walk to the famous Garjia Temple crossing the old bridge(shot in movie “Kaal”). The trek would be around 2 kms (one-way) to the temple alongside the Kosi river. You may get a chance to spot a tiger’s footprints or if very lucky, the tiger itself. The scenic trek would be unforgettable for you. Return to resort. Get fresh and after taking breakfast, start for your return journey
Rs 1,799 500 off 1,299 per person only
Peak season surcharges may apply for Christmas, New Year, etc. *Limited period offer
· One night stay on twin/double sharing basis in a luxurious deluxe room at Myrica Resort
· Guided trek to Garjia Temple
Price excludes –
· Govt service tax of 2.58%
· Any other meals other than specified above
· Anything else which is not mentioned above
Seasonal Offer –
Travel in a group of 4 person and add -
· A Corbett Jeep safari on an open Maruti Gypsey just for Rs 699 per person – Go for a guided Jeep safari in an open Maruti Gypsey early morning or in the afternoon in the heart of Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve. Corbett is famous for the high number of tigers they maintain. Though chances of spotting a tiger in its natural surrounding is high, it is not guaranteed. Other wildlife varities which are found in Corbett are wild elephants, deers, barking deers, wild boars, birds, etc. the safari lasts for 3.5-4 hours
· A guided nature trek in the dense Sitabani forest for Rs 499 per person – Go for a guided trek inside the dense Sitabani forest in the early morning hours. The best part about this trek is that you may not find any other human being other than you inside the forest. You would be accompanied by Paahun’s 2 wildlife, forest and adventure expert representatives for your safe and secure trekking experience. You would also be offered juice on the way as refreshment.
· A set of 3 adventure activity just for Rs 399 per person - Enjoy the skillful art of Rappelling. Rapelling is an activity in which you climb down straight mountain/walls etc by the help of rope and harness. You would also be enjoying Ziplining and a free fall in the Kosi river.
Extend a night stay by paying Rs 1,299 per person only
Responsible Tourism –Paahun requests all its guests not to throw plastic bottles, bags, used cartoons, etc in the forest area, river, trek routes, etc. One responsible act can save life of many wildlife, marine life, etc and can also add beauty to the already beautiful eco tourism destination