While Ladakh adventure can come in many forms, the most popular is trekking in Ladakh. The best season for Ladakh trekking expeditions generally begins from June and runs until the end of October. While the major challenge faced by the trekkers is the unpredictable snowfalls and chilly Himalayan breezes, this hasn’t discouraged the enthusiasts from trekking in Ladakh. Be equipped with the essentials like anorak, pullovers, strong rubber shoes with gripping soles, woolly socks, sleeping bag, flash light with enough batteries, eye gears, water cantor, waterproof tent and rucksack and you are all set for Ladakh trekking.
There are several routes for trekking in Ladakh. However, it is always best to consult a competent Ladakh travel agency who can easily guide to your best Ladakh trekking route as well as take care of all the trekking arrangements right from camping gears, portage, food and permissions.
Here’s a list of the various routes for trekking in Ladakh -
Ladakh Trekking Routes
- · Tsomoriri Trek Via Parang La - 5500 Mts
- · Nubra Valley Trekking - 5456 Mts
- · Manali To Hemis Trek - 5300 Mts
- · Sangla – Leh Trek - 5280 Mts
- · Junglam Trek - 5200 mts
- · Markha Valley Trek - 5150 Mts
- · Remote Zanskar Trek - 5150Mts
- · Hemis Rupsu Darcha Trek - 5100 Mts
- · Darcha - Padum Trek - 5090 Mts
- · Stok Kangri Summit - 4950 Mts
- · Lamayuru Chilling Trek - 4950 Mts
- · Zanskar To Lamayuru Trek - 4950 Mts
- · Spituk Trek - 4900 Mts
- · Ladakh Monasteries Trek - 4900 Mts
- · Sham Valley Trek - 4750 Mts
- · Ladakh & Zanskar Valley Trek - 4060Mts
- · Chadar Trek - 3850 Mts
Paahun Tour Managers Pvt Ltd. plans trips to Leh-Ladakh every year. But, if you are looking for the best deals for your Ladakh travel along with stay in the best hotels in ladakh, this is the best time to contact Paahun Tour Managers.