About Goa:-Variously known as "Pearl of the Orient" and a "Tourist Paradise", the state of Goa is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan.The magnificent scenic beauty and the architectural splendours of its temples, churches and old houses have made Goa a firm favourite with travellers around the world.
How To Reach Goa:-
By Air:-Dabolim Airport is Well Connected By all Major Cities Like Mumbai,Delhi,Kolkata,Banglore & Chennai.
By Train:-Margao Stn. Is Connected with All major cities like Mumbai,Pune,Banglore etc.
By Bus:-Long -distance interstate buses to/from Panaji,Margao,Mapusa and Vasco.
Goa Package 1 - 3days/2nights
Hotel Name - Best Western Peace Valley, Goa
Price - Rs 2,750 per person
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Bed & Breakfast.
- Lunch or Dinner.
- Refresing Goan thirst Quencher on Arrival.
- Pick up & Drop to Rly stn/Airport by AC vehicle.
- Tea Coffee Maker in Room.
- Hi speed Wi-fi Internet Connectivity.
- 10% Discount on Alcholic Beverages.
Hotel Name - Resort De Caracao, Goa
Price - Rs 3,750 per person
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.(Non Alcholic).
- Complimentary 02 Bottle of Minerals Water .
- Free Uses of Swimming pool/Gymnasium.
- 20% Discount on SPA facility.
Local sightseeing in Goa - Local sightseeing can be done in a Tata Indica car. Approximate price for a full day sightseeing could be Rs 1500 per car. You can visitSe Cathedral,Candolam Beach,Dudhsagar Waterfall,Anjuna Beach,Baga Beach,Mapusa Market and other interesting places.